Dr Lisa Dinley

To view my fees, please click the link below:

Plim Finance Option

If you have been tempted by one of our larger packages over £300 and would like to spread the cost, then our new Plim Finance option could be just for you.

Plim is a platform that offers an interest free “Buy Now, Pay Later” credit service that allows you to spread the cost of your treatment over 3 months.

A convenient and secure payment method that allows you to pay for your medical aesthetic services.

  • Spread the cost of treatments over 3 months.
    Pay a 25% deposit upfront and the remaining 75% in the following 3 months. This payment plan is available for transactions from £300 to £3,000.
  •  0% interest! Unlike credit cards and other payment methods, Plim does not charge any interest on your payments. This means you can enjoy affordable monthly payments without any additional fees.
  • Discretion: Pay with Plim and the clinic name won’t appear on your bank statement. This provides an extra layer of privacy and ensures that your medical aesthetic treatments remain confidential.

We will ONLY offer finance on treatment courses or packages between £300 and £3000.


  1. On your desktop device via Plim Marketplace
  2. On your phone via Plim Marketplace
  3. Directly in clinic


GoCardless Payment Option

What exactly is GoCardless?

Think of GoCardless as a ‘treatment now, pay monthly’ system. 

You can choose a treatment package based on your unique needs and pay via direct debit on a monthly basis for a set term.

How do I get started with GoCardless?

During your initial consultation, we will discuss the outcomes you would like to achieve from your treatments. This will allow us to select the treatment package that is ideally suited to you.

We will then take care of all the technical stuff and will provide you with a link to sign up and activate your GoCardless account. 

It’s as simple as that.

What are the benefits of GoCardless?

GoCardless allows you to spread the cost of your treatments over a 12-month period. Your monthly payment will depend on the package you have chosen, and you can choose a set payment date that best suits your needs.